We’ve been thinking a lot about measurement lately at Applebox Studios. Not only measuring our efforts as an ad agency in Pittsburgh, but also our social media efforts, as well as our marketing initiatives and how it all plays out into today’s economy and it utlimately affects you, the consumer. Thus, we came up with a couple of absolutes that for now, make sense to us.
- Social media measurement will adapt with the changing of external markets and it‚Äôs influencers.
- The rules of engaging the consumer and marketing to that consumer are changing at light speed with the advantage shifting towards the consumer.
- Social media engagement should be measured differently in tough economic times.
- The tone of marketing and social media marketing is changing.
- Consumer expectations of social media will not change during¬† the current economic woes because they haven‚Äôt set any precedents yet.
- The importance of social media optimization and SEO has never been larger.
- Social nets have a better chance to thrive now, more than they did at this point last year.